4 Beef Burgers - 4oz
Pack of 4 Quarter Pound British Beef Burgers.
Grab a pack of 4 flavoursome Tarelgin plain beef burgers.
These quality British beef quarter pounders (4oz) are made fresh in our Ayrshire butchery with a lovely taste & texture.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Option||1 lb|
Cooking Methods for Beef Burgers
Our burgers are ideal to grill, fry or especially to barbeque, weather permitting!
Cook from chilled. Remove from the fridge approximately 20 minutes before cooking to allow the burgers to return to room temperature.
Remove from packaging and place the burgers under a pre-heated medium heat grill for 20-25 minutes, turning frequently
Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the burgers over a medium heat for 20-25 minutes, turning frequently.
Cook as per grill instructions and then finish directly after on a pre-heated barbecue for another 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- These cooking directions are provided as guidance only, as appliances may vary.
- Always ensure the product is piping hot and cooked thoroughly before eating.
- Do not reheat.
- Always wash your hands and any utensils or surfaces thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Latest Delivery News
Please read our latest news for up-to-date delivery information in the current situation, and for holiday delivery dates and shop opening hours
How We Deliver
- Dispatch Days
- Orders will be dispatched Tuesday to Thursday
- All orders are delivered direct to your door in a sturdy insulated box.
- Local orders, i.e. within Ayrshire, are delivered on the day of dispatch in our own van, packed in the insulated box, for maximum freshness.
- All other orders are packed in the insulated box and additionally packed with specially designed ice packs to keep them cool and fresh.
- Delivery Methods
- To offer the best delivery service, we use Allied Parcel Carriers, the premium delivery company for all UK orders outside Ayrshire
- Local orders, i.e. within Ayrshire, are delivered on the day of dispatch by our own van.
- During the current situation, we are still able to accept orders from across the UK and these will be delivered as soon as possible. However, we regret that our usual next day delivery services is not currently available in the present circumstances.
- While we endeavour to fulfill your order as quickly as possible, please allow up to 10 days for delivery in the present circumstances.
- Delivery Updates
- As the situation develops, please see our latest news for up-to-date delivery information.
- Delivery Enquiries
- If in doubt, please contact us by email or phone 01292 590 590 and we will be delighted to assist.
Where We Deliver
- Delivery is within England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- We regret that we are currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland.
- Delivery is charged according to postcode-based shipping zones
- To avoid delay, please ensure you choose the correct zone when ordering.
Our shipping rates are according to the following shipping zones:
- UK Mainland: £8.50
- UK Mainland delivery is free on orders over £100 (see terms and conditions below)
- All other areas a shipping charge applies
- Highland Mainland: £17.00
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands: £43.00
Free Delivery Offer - Terms and Conditions
- Free delivery offer applies to orders valued at £100 or more, to UK mainland addresses only, all other areas a shipping charge applies.
- We regret that addresses in the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands are excluded from this offer.
- Free delivery offer is made on the following terms:
- One free delivery per qualifying order will be made to one address.
- Qualifying orders requiring delivery to multiple addresses will receive free delivery to one address only
- Shipments to additional addresses will be charged at standard rates.
Minimum Order Value
A minimum shopping cart subtotal of £25 (excluding shipping) applies to online orders.