Medium Steak Pie
Our medium steak pie provides approximately 3-4 servings - a real beef pie, packed with succulent steak and gravy.
Medium Steak Pie
A traditional Scottish steak pie packed with Scotch beef and delicious gravy, topped with puff pastry. All you need to do is pop it in the oven and bake it to golden, flaky perfection!
For a larger steak pie to serve more diners, try our Family Steak Pie or our Large Steak Pie. If you like sausages in your steak pie, we recommend the Medium Steak & Link Steak Pie, the Family Steak Pie with Links or the Large Steak & Link Steak Pie. We also produce smaller pies to the same high standard: the Minced Steak Pie (steak mince in a Scotch pie shell) and the Individual Steak Pie.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Option||3/4Steak Pie|
|Suitable for Home Freezing||Yes|
|Shelf Life||Use within 4 months of freezing. Defrost thoroughly before cooking.|
How to cook our Steak Pie
Preheat oven to 180°C / gas 4, place pie on an oven tray and bake for approximately 40-45 minutes or until pastry is golden and risen and filling is piping hot.
To prevent the pastry from browning too quickly, you may wish to cover the pie loosely with foil or parchment paper.
Adjust cooking time/temperature for fan oven.
- These cooking directions are provided as guidance only, as appliances may vary.
- Always ensure the product is piping hot and cooked thoroughly before eating.
- Do not reheat.
- Always wash your hands and any utensils or surfaces thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Latest Delivery News
How We Deliver
- Dispatch Days
- Orders will be dispatched Tuesday to Thursday
- All orders are delivered direct to your door in a sturdy insulated box.
- Local orders, i.e. within Ayrshire, are delivered on the day of dispatch in our own van, packed in the insulated box, for maximum freshness.
- All other orders are packed in the insulated box and additionally packed with specially designed ice packs to keep them cool and fresh.
- Delivery Methods
- To offer the best delivery service, we use Allied Parcel Carriers, the premium delivery company for all UK orders outside Ayrshire
- Local orders, i.e. within Ayrshire, are delivered on the day of dispatch by our own van.
- During the current situation, we are still able to accept orders from across the UK and these will be delivered as soon as possible. However, we regret that our usual next day delivery services is not currently available in the present circumstances.
- While we endeavour to fulfill your order as quickly as possible, please allow up to 10 days for delivery in the present circumstances.
- Delivery Updates
- As the situation develops, please see our latest news for up-to-date delivery information.
- Delivery Enquiries
Where We Deliver
- Delivery is within England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- We regret that we are currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland.
- Delivery is charged according to postcode-based shipping zones
- To avoid delay, please ensure you choose the correct zone when ordering.
Our shipping rates are according to the following shipping zones:
- UK Mainland: £8.50
- UK Mainland delivery is free on orders over £100 (see terms and conditions below)
- All other areas a shipping charge applies
- Highland Mainland: £17.00
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands: £43.00
Free Delivery Offer - Terms and Conditions
- Free delivery offer applies to orders valued at £100 or more, to UK mainland addresses only, all other areas a shipping charge applies.
- We regret that addresses in the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands are excluded from this offer.
- Free delivery offer is made on the following terms:
- One free delivery per qualifying order will be made to one address.
- Qualifying orders requiring delivery to multiple addresses will receive free delivery to one address only
- Shipments to additional addresses will be charged at standard rates.
Minimum Order Value
A minimum shopping cart subtotal of £25 (excluding shipping) applies to online orders.